Caring for Your Dog While You Are at Work
Do you leave your dog home alone all day while are working or shopping? Do you have a new puppy that you are concerned about leaving alone all day, but have no choice as you have to go to work? We understand the dilemma of wanting a pet but not being able to spend time with him or her during the day.
Doggie daycare at Union Lake Pet Services allows you to leave your pet in the hands of a trained and caring staff that will provide your dog with care and attention while you are at work.
Our doggie daycare offers:
- Individualized attention and supervised group play
- One-acre of fenced-in ground that has been divided into three large play yards to maximize the fun and opportunity to exercise
- Play groups formed according to dogs’ size, age, and temperament
- Structured schedule with frequent trips outside helps to aid in house training
Doggie daycare is available for you to drop off and pick up your pet Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information on our pet daycare services please call us today at (248) 363-6262.
We are also conveniently located, making it easy for residents of Waterford, West Bloomfield, Pontiac, and Clarkston to drop off and pick up their pets while commuting to and from their jobs.
You can download our Daycare Registration Form here.
Playdates are perfect for those dogs who do not enjoy group play (daycare) but whose families want them to have a fun day out, or don’t want to leave their pampered pooch home alone.
Our Playdate includes:
- Several hand walks a day with one of our loving team members
- Individualized play time (ball play, brushing, toy time, peanut butter kongs, treats, etc)
- Enrichment activities customized to your dog’s liking
- Hot Lunch
- Hugs and kisses
- Off leash time outside
SmugMug photos and videos can be sent to you!