Learn more about our facility by taking a virtual tour, get to know the ULPS training staff, make your pet's boarding reservation online, or request to schedule your pet’s next grooming, daycare or training appointment online. We look forward to seeing you!
Our Commitment to You, Our Valued Client
The team of health care professionals at Union Lake Veterinary Hospital, Pet Services, and the Animal Rehabilitation Center promises to provide the highest standards of medicine and comprehensive care so that you can share a long, full, and happy life with your pets.
We are proud to practice with the deepest sense of ethics, compassion, and unconditional love that you and your pet deserve.
Our team understands the bond between you and your pets; therefore, we will strive to exceed your expectations.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SERVICE FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF LIFE!
- Treat pets as if they are our own and clients as if they are family.
- Treat ourselves, our clients and each other as we would friends and family: with dignity and respect.
- Make client needs our priority.
- Be large enough to offer top-notch care, small enough to feel like family.
- Make our focus client and staff education, progressive and preventive medicine.
- Nurture the client/vet/pet bond by being patient/client advocates.
- Maintain integrity and honesty.