Caring for Your Dog While You Are at Work
Do you hate to leave your dog home alone all day while working or shopping? Are you concerned about leaving a new puppy alone all day while you’re gone? We understand.
Doggie daycare at Union Lake Pet Services allows you to drop off your dog to spend the day playing and receiving love from a trained and caring staff. We will provide your dog with care and attention while you are at work or play.
- Both individualized attention and supervised group play
- Plenty of room to play in a full acre of fenced-in play yards. These are divided into three large yards to maximize the fun and opportunity to exercise for all daycare groups.
- Playgroups of up to 12 based on dogs’ size, age, and temperament
- Structured schedule with frequent trips outside to aid in house training
- Medical staff and certified trainers on site
- Check out the many reasons why Union Lake Pet Services is the right daycare choice
Doggie daycare is available for you to drop off and pick up your pet Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. You’ll find answers to most of your questions including pricing in our Daycare FAQs. Or call us at (248) 363-6262.
We are conveniently located, making it easy for residents of Waterford, West Bloomfield, Pontiac, and Clarkston to drop off and pick up while commuting to and from their jobs.
Playdays (Non-Group Daycare)
Playdays are perfect for those dogs who do not enjoy group play (daycare) but whose families want them to have a fun day out or don’t want to leave their pampered pooch home alone.
Our Playday includes:
– Several hand walks a day with one of our loving team members
– Individualized play time (ball play, brushing, toy time, peanut butter kongs, treats, etc)
– Enrichment activities customized to your dog’s liking
– Hot Lunch
– Hugs and kisses
– Off leash time outside
SmugMug photos and videos can be sent to you!
Daycare Registration Form
Download and complete your form today!
Do you have questions about our daycare center?
We have answers! Click below to learn more.