The Union Lake Pet Services Training team pride ourselves on doing not just a good job training but an exceptional job. Our training is 100% positive reinforcement for both the dog and the owner. We are willing to train you on how to train dogs.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Teach commands to the dog and owner
- Be patient with dogs
- Client education about dog behavior
- Understand an owners’ needs
- Work with the owner to teach them about their dog
- Teach owners how to reinforce good behavior
- Listen to dog owner concerns
We’re looking for someone with a genuine love of pets and people, outgoing and compassionate, but also confident in effective communication. Flexible scheduling. Must be available evenings and weekends. Full and part-time will be considered. Health insurance benefits for full-time employees.
Stop by to fill out an application!