ULVH & ULPS are open and all vet and pet services are now available. We are being zealous in helping to keep you and our team safe. Even though the Governor has ended the stay at home order, COVID-19 is not gone.
We continue to comply with the County Health Department’s Public Health Emergency Order. Some of the ways we comply include:
- Before scheduling any appointments, we are screening pet owners to determine their exposure.
- We also screen employees before the beginning of every shift to confirm that they are not exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- We pick up most pets curbside and lead them into and out of the building using our own disinfected leashes. Call 248-363-6262 when you arrive. No personal belongings can be left with your pet.
- For cats, we disinfect the outside of the carrier before bringing it in.
- Group training classes are resuming. Class size is smaller and we require masks and social distancing but class clients ARE allowed in.
- We properly use PPE when appropriate.
- We wash our hands thoroughly between patients.
- There is as minimal contact as possible between our staff and you.
- Private, drop-off, and Skype/Video chat training are available. If interested in Skype/video chat, call Melissa at 248-363-6262.
Thank you to everyone for your cooperation!